Contribute to Orange’s Digital Transformation
IT and digital transformation is one of Orange's strategic priorities. To carry this out, we are looking for talent. Do you have skills in digital transformation? We need you!
Partner Manager Digital Transformation
You are in charge of the management of strategic partners in the context of Orange’s digital transformation.Discover our vacancies
Program Manager Digital Transformation
You are in charge of transversal projects, for different Business Units, which aim to ensure Orange’s digital transformation.Discover our vacancies
Contribute to Orange’s IT Transformation
IT and digital transformation is one of Orange's strategic priorities. To carry this out, we are looking for talent in different IT domains. Do you have IT skills? We need you!
IT Program Manager
You are in charge of transversal projects, for different Business Units, aiming to implement new technologies. You contribute to Orange’s digital transformation …
IT Solution Architect
You are the reference person for a specific IT domain and from a transversal perspective. You design the architecture so that it responds to the needs of the organisation in an agile manner. You are a CRM specialist.Discover our vacancies
Orange, a Digital & Caring employer
At Orange, our customers are at the very center of our strategy. We want to deliver them an unmatched experience. This ambition can only be achieved thanks to the talent, competences and engagement of our employees.
Orange is willing to be a digital and caring employer, and has set-out a new foundation for the relationship between the company and its employees. It is a fundamental component of the our strategic plan. Orange commits to each of its employees with a single, simple and strong promise for all: a promise to be a digital and caring employer.
- Digital: in a quickly evolving digital world, digital uses offer an incredible opportunity to simplify the employee relationship, just as Orange wishes to simplify the customer relationship, by transforming ways of working towards more autonomy and collaboration.
- Caring: Caring for people is the foundation of Orange’s plan. For Orange, being a caring employer means being close to employees, taking care of each one to ensure their quality of life at work and allowing them to take the driving seat in their own development.
- Unique: Orange takes into consideration the situation and background of each employee and turns diversity into a driver for progress and collective intelligence.
Employees who are more satisfied, and more involved
How to apply?
How does the application procedure work at Orange?
We will always confirm when we have received your application. If you don’t get a confirmation, it means that the application has not been successfully submitted.
We check whether your knowledge, skills and experience correspond to the desired profile.
If this is the case, we’ll make an appointment with you for an interview. For jobs in an Orange Center, we organize recruitment sessions near you.
The selection was positive?
Welcome to Orange!
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days per year
- Meal vouchers
- Pension savings
- Life and accident insurance
- Health insurance
- Variable benefits
- Options for telecommuting and flexible hours (depending on your position)
- Company car (depending on your position)
- Training opportunities
- Additional benefits (mobile phone at your disposal with free subscription and reduced call rates for the family, company restaurant, dry cleaning and ironing, sports in our premises, Happy Hour, discounts for certain events and purchases ...)
Would you like to work as a student? Orange may be just the thing for you. Simply forward your CV and a short cover letter detailing the period and perhaps your region of choice to our partner Unique Interim at email@example.com.
During the summer or, in Orange Centers, all year round (Wednesdays and/or Saturdays).
In our Brussels and Ghent offices or in one of our Orange Centers.
Mainly as customer adviser in outlets as student job during the year. However, we sometimes hire students for various other functions during the summer.
- You are 18 or older
- You are bilingual or trilingual French-Dutch-English
- You communicate easily and you are comfortable when you interact with others
- Mobile phones and tablets are your Digital Native environment